Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- Name: Rhona McAdam
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
I'm a writer and an eater and believe we should spend at least as much time learning where our food comes from as poets do placing commas.
Subscribe to Iambic Cafe
Subscribe in a reader
- And...check out my Really Random Garden blog, mostly in bloom during the growing season...
Or.. Subscribe by email
- Now available: The Earth's Kitchen, a tasty chapbook of food poetry from Leaf Press. I'll be reading from this at Planet Earth Poetry on May 6.
- Writing recently published in: Acumen;
A Moveable Feast: Life-Changing Food Adventures Around the World from Lonely Planet; First Sixty: the Acumen anthology; Rocksalt anthology; Sunday Dinners, a chewy little interactive collection designed by Calgary artist Colleen Philippi, from JackPine Press; Walk Myself Home: An Anthology to End Violence Against Women from Caitlin Press (proceeds to THS Society of Transition Houses).
- Cartography was published March 2006 by Oolichan Books
- Recently read at: Tonight it's Poetry, Saskatoon, SK; Reid Thompson Public Library, Humboldt, SK; and Vertigo Reading Series, Regina, SK.
- Coming up: reading at ASLE 2011 conference in Bloomington, IN.
- Bye bye Blogger
- Island Chefs - another good spread
- Traditional west coast plants, and some healing li...
- Cheesy farewell to Toronto
- Wychwood & more TWUC
- TWUC 2011
- Haliburton spring
- Whole lotta fruit trees
- Friday's launch of The Earth's Kitchen; and two ot...