Sunday, November 26, 2006

Random walking and eating

A day of major excitement yesterday as we hopped the bus to Euro Torri to pick up some essentials at Media World and Brico and then wandered under the road to Ipercoop. Such wonders I have seen, and indeed carried home on my back.

I was intrigued by the Ipercoop's Salvatempo, a magical wand you can employ if you are the fortunate holder of a carta sociocoop; you carry it round the store with you, pointing it at your groceries and making joyful beeping sounds, saving many tedious minutes of operazioni ripetitive.

This weekend I am suffering from il mal di gola, so have not been up to much, but here are some snaps from recent days.


Parma Torrente after a few days' rain: feeling much more itself.


Sadly for this one's living relatives, you can find such delicacies as pesto di cavallo or bistecca di cavallo on the menus round here.


My this was good: carpaccio of swordfish (pesce spada).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home